Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Should I stop the femoston or continue - private appt booked?  (Read 764 times)

Juliet

Hi Lovely ladies who have helped me before. I have been taking femoston 2/10 for four months and although physical symptoms have massively improved the anxiety is in overdrive. Just completed the combined tablet and on a period, but can't cope with this constant feeling of dread. It wakes me early and doesn't tend to dissipate until the evening. Everything becomes tainted by it and I am struggling to function.

I have made an appt with Dr Shaw in Cambridge for 22nd August and want to know if I should stop the HRT for now and wait for the appt, or continue with it until I see her.

Thanks xxx

SueLW

Re: Should I stop the femoston or continue - private appt booked?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 07:04:22 PM »

You could ring the clinic and ask.  After all, that's where you are going soon.

Emerald2017

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 08:01:19 AM »

I am on Femoston too without any side effects, a bit depressed at first but I don't know if it is due to the shock after my diagnosis or caused by hrt. I think that maybe you can continue and see how it goes. Maybe your anxiety will decrease with time.

Juliet

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 07:06:17 PM »

thanks for thoughts. I have emailed the clinic but not heard back. I am continuing with taking the tablets as I do think I am better generally than before I started. physical symptoms completely gone. Just wish this anxiety would go away  :-\