Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feeling down  (Read 3435 times)

Pmj 28

Re: Feeling down
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2018, 11:25:24 AM »

I am still peri menopause my doctors they not that good with this thing is am finding out ,When I first started peri I was on prempak c but they where discontinued and then they put me on femseven conti patches was just told to pick them up at the pharmace , felt I was just left to get on with it. If these help me I don't mind the bleeding

Dotty

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 11:28:47 AM »

Hi sounds like you should have been on a sequential regime. You should not bleed on a continuous regime but you have to have been 12 months without a period before you have a continuous regime.

You can get Femseven Sequi patches for peri menopause. Or the Femoston 2/10 which you have just been given is for peri menopause.

Pmj 28

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 11:42:24 AM »

Thank you Dotty for your help i am glad there is some one out there that knows what this is all about because doctors don't we have a special clinic but they will not refer me because I don't have any other issues

Dotty

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2018, 11:48:58 AM »

You would have bled on the Femseven Conti because you were still in peri menopause.

Try the Femoston 2/10 but expect a monthly bleed. A lot of ladies get on very well with Femoston.

Tiddles

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2018, 04:59:33 PM »

Femoston sequi got rid of my anxiety along with my other symptoms within the first month but according to some ladies it can take a couple of months before you see an improvement.  I bleed the day after I've taken the last pill in the pack and the bleeding lasts about 4 days.  I get some PMT symptoms the week before but they are tolerable and I'd rather have those than anxiety any day.  Best of luck to you - I hope you feel better soon xx

Pmj 28

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2018, 05:48:04 PM »

Thank you Tiddles
I am hoping it will get rid of my anxiety to  I can put with bleeding just hope they work  :)
Pages: 1 [2]