Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: DUAVIVE WORKING BUT HARD TO GET.?  (Read 1152 times)

Butterfly22

DUAVIVE WORKING BUT HARD TO GET.?
« on: July 13, 2018, 12:31:23 PM »

Hi ladies,
I've not been around for a while but was waiting to post and update on Duavive after giving it a good go.
Good news is it's working, I did try it last year but became very depressed (I also suffer depression) and blamed the Duavive so stopped but wanted to give it another go.
I'm almost into my 5 month and seem to be ok, I have a bit more energy, feel good mood wise although last two weeks my hot flushes coming and going, I can cope as long as not to bad.
But now it seems to be hard to get, I've called the company and they say hopefully will be in mid August.
Anyone else having trouble getting it xx

Hurdity

Re: DUAVIVE WORKING BUT HARD TO GET.?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 01:36:45 PM »

Looks like there are no users of this currently looking at the forum Butterfly98! Great to have your update though and so pleased to hear you feel it is working for you - and at least you feel better than before :). This hot weather is a trial and I don't think we can judge whether we have hot flushes or not until after it cools a little - I think we're probably all flushing at the moment to some extent!!!

Hurdity x

Butterfly22

Re: DUAVIVE WORKING BUT HARD TO GET.?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 10:04:40 AM »

Hi Hurdity
I guess with the weather hard to tell but I'm dripping in sweat. Hope your well anyway xx