Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: So long ladies  (Read 4953 times)

Annie0710

Re: So long ladies
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2018, 07:55:52 PM »

How have I missed this ?

DaisyDot, you have been such a kind and sweet member and once again we've lost a valuable member

Gutted doesn't come close

Xxxx

Annika

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2018, 09:14:42 PM »

i'll just say it without naming names of course but a know it all that pops up and answers five minutes after you post something and does it constantly with a condescending attitude that is off putting to anyone that is opening up about senstitive matters and asking everyones input. Now we have lost some long time ladies on here over the last couple of months which is a real shame because by and large this is one of the best forums for those of us to come to with our aches and pains. I apologize if I am a bit direct but thats just me, hopefully DD and some of the others will find their way back over time.

Wilks

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2018, 09:17:37 PM »

If you're referring to me, please just say so rather than being passive-agressive.

Conolly

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2018, 09:32:25 PM »

Hello ladies,

If DD has been bullied or harassed by other member (s) she would have reported it, I reckon.

Are there moderators here?

Let's not forget that personal views have to be respected even if you don't agree with them. If you think it's wrong info, it's up to you to prove it. If you can't, you let it open for discussion, that's what forums are for.

Hopefully she'll come back 😉

Conolly X

Mary G

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2018, 09:44:30 PM »

Wilks, obviously I can't speak for Annika but I assume she is being generic as I am in suggesting that it is irritating when someone appears to let people have their say and then wades in at the end of a thread to mop up as the voice of authority.  I know exactly what Annika means.

I seem to recall that Daisydot very kindly offered to send someone some HRT and I wonder if she was reported.   I did that once for a desperate member and someone reported me and I was given a bollocking so perhaps it happened to her and it made her want to leave MM.   Obviously I don't know for sure, it's pure speculation.

It's a pity because she was such a kind person.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2018, 09:40:36 AM »

Also: if you are naming me then say so otherwise zip it!  Also what Mary G mentions is common on here and well said Tempest. 

I've been here since 1990s ........ seen people come and go but rarely are people up front about what upsets them.  The written word is static. 

Members sometimes get missed which is why I always post something to new people because I am here daily.  Other members pop in and out with advice according to their daily routines.  I am here to share my experiences so that ladies can take what might help them, dismiss it for now and come back to it if necessary.  There's no hard and fast rule.

Browse round.  Make notes!
Pages: 1 2 [3]