Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Agitation  (Read 3748 times)

Tempest

Re: Agitation
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2018, 10:17:40 PM »

Gosh! You have a very busy and responsible job, Ladylollipop! Well done you for doing all this during menopause - it is so very tough!

Yes, i'm in the UK but way up north in Scotland. I married a Scot, but was from England myself originally. I certainly know Sevenoaks. Do you ever visit the UK at all? xxxx

paisley

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2018, 10:20:41 PM »

Ladylollipop
No I am not a headmistress but I can really appreciate the stress involved in doing that job xx

ladylollipop

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 01:45:50 PM »

Dear Tempest, thanks for your answer. You live in Scotland! Wonderful. I have been to Edinburgh and love it. Yes I am quite often in the Uk but more in the South. Have friends in Kent, London and Devon. I really have fallen in love with Britain so did my husband and my daughter. My dream when I am retired: A little cottage in Cornwall. :) take care Lady Lollipop xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2018, 03:03:07 PM »

So where are you if not in the UK?

That awful rush of cortisol which gets us out of bed in the morning did it for me I would wake terrified: deep, pre-hensile fear.  Around 3.30-4.30. a.m. for weeks  :'(

How R U today?

ladylollipop

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2018, 03:49:56 PM »

Hello CLKD, I live in the South of Germany. I do have the same problem in the morning. Wake up and there suddenly is an awful feeling in my stomach.Hope it will go away with venlafaxine, too. Today I am a little bit better. Still coping with crazy thoughts. Do you know these crazy intrusive thoughts too? Lady lollipop

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2018, 10:01:57 PM »

Yep.  My mind would buzz so fast I couldn't tell anyone what was whooshing through  :'( - until the anti-depressant medication kicked in.  Can't remember which one as it was a few years ago.

Southern Germany - how many languages do you speak?  Good holiday countryside? Oh I'm so nosey ...........  ::)

ladylollipop

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2018, 05:03:39 PM »

Hello CLkD, yes the South of Germany is a nice holiday area. Bavaria, close to Switzerland and Austria. Lots of lakes. Where do you live in the UK?
I do speak 3 languages ( german, English, french) Today wasn't so good. I think my estrogen level is so low i have to go up with the dose of my AD. Just feel so sad inside. And this sad feeling leads to anxiety and so on. That's not me. I am a very outgoing person. How are you today. Lady lollipop x

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2018, 09:49:36 PM »

Right in the middle of the UK! but have lived in various places as well as enjoying holidays all over ........
Pages: 1 [2]