Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Testosterone question  (Read 11926 times)

Daisydot

Re: Testosterone question
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2018, 05:56:01 PM »

Gosh no dotty never crossed my mind I'm far from perfect at "sums" lol so appreciate all inputs I also really do appreciate all the kind happy holidays it's lovely to be part of such a caring group of people.bonus is I'm better off than I thought lol despite bloody nhs not covering it.thank you dotty xx

Dotty

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2018, 06:01:26 PM »

That's ok then Daisydot 😄. I count you as one of my good online friends. X

Daisydot

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2018, 06:04:21 PM »

Ditto dotty you really are a sweetheart 😘

Dotty

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2018, 07:17:14 PM »

😘

And you are lovely too Daisydot and so thoughtful and compassionate in what you say.

SueLW

« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2018, 08:46:49 AM »

He ordered me Tostran on private script it's costing £39 a can and there's approx 150 squirts per can and as it's 2% you'd only use a max of three squirts a week,so it should last a good three months at around 3 quid a week so that's not bad at all is it, unless my calculations are failing me lol.

Hello Daisydot

I hope you had a lovely time in Spain.  Summer seems to be retreating fast. 

Can I ask you how you are getting on now with your Testosterone?  How do you feel?  I will be starting some later this week and would like to know what to potentially expect.

Hurdity

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2018, 06:48:01 PM »

Daisdydot's name is currently black - meaning not a member - (she leaves and rejoins fairly regularly) so won't be replying to your message. However there are lots of other threads about testosterone if you do a search! I started one in Private Lives which is fairly long-running and hopefully you might find something of use in there/ Here it is: https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,27959.0.html

I also wrote one about dosing because there is so much confusion (amongst the medical profession as well as women!).
https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,39588.msg626743.html#msg626743

Hope this helps :)

Hurdity x
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]