Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ovestin side effects  (Read 8507 times)

Juneo

Re: Ovestin side effects
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2018, 01:31:35 PM »

Hi daisy dot
What a good read i will definitely be buying red clover and doing the recommendations in her book ok learnt more about what's been going on with me than any of my go consultations she explains so much in her book, I will be starting a fresh and today is my first day of following her plan thanks again x

Daisydot

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2018, 02:12:32 PM »

Hi juneo I'm really chuffed for you.its such a simple process that we can all do she really opened my eyes so good on you for being open minded and willing to try new approaches.sod the invasive stuff.
If you knew how much money I've wasted booking holidays then cancelling because of that crippling fear of getting Ill because if uti.s etc you'd cringe but not any more now I know I can avoid them and if the worst happens I can deal with it very promptly.dont let it rule you take your life back and bloody enjoy it we only get one crack at it.bet your so optimistic for Julys holiday now.well done you xx

Juneo

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2018, 03:52:31 PM »

Hi daisy dot
I am optimistic now it's opened my eyes and it explains so much I feel I can make sense of things now even down to things as simple as sugar etc. I feel more confident and prepared if that makes sense Thank you x

Daisydot

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2018, 08:48:38 PM »

Here's another good book for you Juneo "screaming to be heard" tempest recommended it to me bless her and I've really enjoyed it.
Download the sample for free from Amazon to kindle if you have it then you can decide if its for you and its only £6 to buy on kindle or buy a used copy from Amazon.It kept me out of mischief on my flight yesterday I got so engrossed in it lol.xx

Juneo

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2018, 08:19:03 AM »

I will have a look at that book now daisydot, hope you've gone somewhere nice, Thank you xx

Daisydot

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2018, 09:36:56 AM »

Just good old Benidorm Juneo.spains Blackpool lol but I love the beaches and the prom I can walk and walk safetly although I have to say since starting hrt no more falls thank God.youll enjoy that book she covers so much in it that's relevant to us and explains an awful lot too good luck xx

Juneo

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2018, 12:59:05 PM »

My dad loved Benidorm a lot better weather than here I hope have a fab time and Thank you for taking the time to reply enjoy xx
Pages: 1 2 [3]