Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Sandrena and swimming  (Read 3145 times)

Roadrunner

Sandrena and swimming
« on: May 27, 2018, 10:33:25 AM »

Hello ladies

I swapped from Femoston tablet to Sandrena gel last autumn so haven't done a summer holiday with gel yet.

Can I really swim an hour after application and am I ok to apply sun cream after an hour too?

I usually apply Sandrena after a shower in the morning, inner thighs. I'm feeling really well with it! Just hoping it continues.

What's your experience please?

RR xx

Dancinggirl

Re: Sandrena and swimming
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 10:50:07 AM »

I used to use Oestrogel and the instructions said to leave 2 hours after application before bathing or applying other things. I used to apply first thing to inner thighs after a shower and if on holiday I'd just wait the two hours before exposing to the sun and water. DG x

Roadrunner

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 12:04:23 PM »

Thank you!

And you didn't have any ill effects?
Still felt it was working?

It's been a long journey to feel as well as I do and I think I've lost a bit of confidence and I'm just waiting for the next hurdle. I do love being in the water with my children on holidays!

It's very reassuring to hear it was ok for you. Maybe I'll have a little practise run in the swimming pool before we go. I used to swim regularly but I've taken up running in the last year.   

RRxx

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 12:05:58 PM »

I think 2 hours is a good time for absorption. Enjoy your hols. DG x

Dotty

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 12:10:57 PM »

Oestrogel instructions state to wait an hour before showering or swimming. So if you wait 2 hours you should be fine.