Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Vaginal irritation with a water infection  (Read 1503 times)

Juneo

Vaginal irritation with a water infection
« on: April 14, 2018, 07:46:50 AM »

Started nitrofurontin  yesterday after finally getting the results from my go i have a water infection in climbing the walls, hot feel sick feel so sore down below is there any advice what could help with the irritation i have been using Silk as this was advised earlier in the week. My pelvic floor hasent been to great either after thinking I've finished having a wee i have no sensation but then pass a small amount of urine this has been going on for five months now. I did see my gp  and was examined for a pro lapse as I have had one before she said i didn't have one and to do pelvic floor exercises which is hard when there's no sensation when doing them. I did have a copolsuspension operation 19 years ago just wondered what people think. Thanks x

Daisydot

Re: Vaginal irritation with a water infection
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 07:55:24 AM »

Good morning Juneo you could try buying a small tub of organic coconut oil from Holland a vpbarret today it's blueish and is around £2.keep it at room temperature so it's runny as is solidifies if you put in the fridge,it's antibacterial so will help with that and anti inflammatory,it's also very helpful with thrush which the nitrofurantion is famous for causing.smear it all ver your undercarriage as many times a day as you want,you can also take a teaspoon of it orally and it will fight the nfection from inside out too.good luck and get well soon xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 11:13:25 AM »

After 48 hours you should feel better on the AB
Does the Lab want a sample after the Course?

Do check the threads on here for vaginal atrophy ....... forewarned etc.  ::)

You can take pain relief today to aid the ABs.

Juneo

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 10:07:03 AM »

The I daisy dot i will definitely pick some organic coconut oil up Thank you and your right i have had thrush before when I've had this antibiotic before. Thank you for your help c
Hi could still feel the same I'm not sure if the soreness i have is making the symptoms feel worse still have a bad headache and feeling sick my gp wants me to wait a week after i finish the antibiotics and then put another sample in, the frustrating thing is our samples are now being sent to another hospital out of town and it took 4 days for my results to come back normally it's two so I feel the infection has got a lot worse. Hopefully I will start to feel better tommorow  :( x
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:08:54 AM by Juneo »

Daisydot

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 12:30:57 PM »

If the thrush bothers you then you can also put the coconut oil in the fridge where it solidifies then spoon some out and quickly shape into pessaries and pop inside the vagina at night when you go to bed it's brilliant for sorting out the internal thrush itching.good luck x

Juneo

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 02:58:13 PM »

Thank you daisy dot i will try what you have suggested Thank you for the help x

Daisydot

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 03:32:21 PM »

Glad to help juneo.