Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Low level hormones  (Read 886 times)

Herbie73

Low level hormones
« on: April 06, 2018, 06:35:01 PM »

So apparently I have normal but lower end hormones any one else.

Herbie73

Re: Low level hormones
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 06:36:15 PM »

I mean lower than normal hormones but still considered normal.

Roadrunner

Re: Low level hormones
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 06:52:52 PM »

Hello Herbie73
No. But only because by the time I got blood tests done I had a "menopausal screen" which felt like a bit of a bummer at 48!
I've read your other posts too and I am not one of the expert ladies on here but can share my experience with you. Everything you are posting sounds to me like you're entering perimenopause. When I look back I had the same symptoms that you're describing on and off but I didn't really think anything of it. It's only with the benefit of hindsight that it all falls in to place. I think you're having some tests done (?) and if they come back as normal and your symptoms continue then it's probably hormonal (fluctuations of) and they will come and go.
I managed ok for ages but seemed to hit a brick wall of non stop flushes, no sleep, exhaustion and va. The pain and exhaustion finally drove me to the GP and blood tests ruled out anything nasty. I was worried about ovarian cancer, Lyme disease .... I felt so rough.
I can hear that you're worried and I was beside myself so I understand. All I can say is of it's your hormones you will be ok, you'll get through it and this website will help you understand what's happening and what you might want to do.
RR xx