Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Heavy, big breasts from estrogel  (Read 4341 times)

Noheroicsplease

Heavy, big breasts from estrogel
« on: March 28, 2018, 01:07:40 PM »

Hi,

Me again. I'm sorry for another post but there's soooooo many changes, I have no idea whether these symptoms will pass.

I've gone up to 4 x pumps a day, and my already decently sized chest is now heavy and big. When I remove my bra, it's like releasing two sandbags!

I do a lot of exercise and hate this feeling. Does it pass once the estrogen levels balance out? Or is that a permanent side effect?

Daisydot

Re: Heavy, big breasts from estrogel
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 01:13:26 PM »

Hi I would say it will pass took quite a while for my cannonballs to settle,I also was suffering the side effects of a drink I'd been using this was making them extremely painful.since I've stopped the drink they've definately improved,still a bit tender but I think that's common during meno from what I read from other ladies postings.id try give it another few weeks if you can good luck xx

sadielouise78

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 02:12:09 PM »

Hi.  I haven't used Estrogel but I did find on my first month of Elleste Duet my boobs were so heavy and sore and it really hurt to take my bra off.  I couldn't stand them being touched! Month 2 was much better then I changed to Evorel Sequi and haven't had problems with sore boobs. So I'd say it's probably just a change in hormones and it will settle down.

Sarah

Findtyler

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 01:48:58 PM »

Hey I don't know if this helps but I totally relate to your synpyoms, I had to hold my breasts to walk down stairs they were so sore and my nipples could take someone's eye out.

I found moving the gel to my bottom really helped. No idea why but frankly would have tied anythig. They are getting better now.

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 05:06:32 PM »

My boobs are definitely a bit bigger on HRT - but also the main thing is they are denser. Prior to HRT they had become weird floppy shrunken things and they now have more structure. I would say I'm permanently a cup size bigger - I can imagine this might be annoying if you are big to start with. I would hope temporary aches and pains from increasing dose should settle but obviously it's important to keep monitoring boobs for any unexpected changes and keep feeling them regularly  ::)

Hurdity x