Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Cheery story  (Read 1581 times)

Daisydot

Cheery story
« on: March 18, 2018, 09:11:03 AM »

My husbands just been telling me one of his workmates came in and said to him in conversation his wife is a nightmare at the moment and he was enjoying the peace at work.my husband said to him what age is she and he replied 51 so my husband said sit down for ten minutes.he then told him about the 34 symptoms of menopause and the guy nodded yep she's got this got that and went through most of the tick list,hubby then explained in detail about hrt and the nice guidelines,he the pointed him in the direction of MM website so his wife could get some support and advice and told the guy he needs to read up too so he can help her. I'm so bloody proud of him lol xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Cheery story
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 09:40:24 AM »

It always surprises me what Himself talks about to others ........... but what wouldn't pass his lips in my direction  ::).  They obviously take on board more than we believe  ;D

:medal:  Did your husband need to take his work-mate to the Pub to recover  ;)

Tiddles

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 11:45:47 AM »

I'm proud of him too Daisydot and I don't even know him!  The world needs more men like that :-)

paisley

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 12:40:01 PM »

What a caring man.

lovesflorida

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 01:23:37 PM »

Very caring hubby you have there xx

renee

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 08:56:37 PM »

Thats fantastic!!....kind of thing my hubby would do. He's well versed on the menopause 😉😉

Charys

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 04:24:22 PM »

YOu've got a real winner there! I can't imagine mine even mentioning anything to do with 'female things' to anybody, not even me lol

Lanzalover

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 07:12:16 PM »

You must be very proud of him Daisydot and I bet his colleagues wife will be very grateful for the advice given.

For him :medal: .

Love Lanzalover x