Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Feel in crisis  (Read 3945 times)

Roseneath

Re: Feel in crisis
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2018, 07:00:30 PM »

Good plan. I also have a banana or jam sarnie & glass of milk about 1 hours before bed as when I do I find I don't wake up as often and I think my mood is better if I do. You sound a lot more positive about things. Hats off for your positive attitude, you have inspired me - I am going to watch National Lampoons holiday with the kids - hubby says the language is too bad for them but he is in bed with man flu!

4meSons

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2018, 07:55:35 PM »

I do like a plan it helps settle me
I've never seen that film but I do love the national lampoon Christmas vacation i always have a good laugh at that.
I can't believe how my heart rate has decreased it's gone from 112 at the doctors to 68 thats nearly half ! And my blood pressure is practically perfect what a difference from this morning x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2018, 04:45:44 PM »

You know what, I would if possible stick with this GP  ;)

How much Propranolol?  Initially I was given 80mg 2 a day, then it was dropped to 40mg at night.  For years.  Really did help.  In recent years I've cut it to 20mg at night as I was getting headaches ...........

I would ring the crisis team in the meantime and see how busy they might be, so that you know how soon you need to speak with someone?  Also, do contact your local MIND walk-in centre.

4meSons

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2018, 07:42:42 PM »

Hi CLKD he said I could take 3 a day and they are 40mg. I don't know if to do that or just take when I need to?
Had a completely different day today after yesterday's meltdown. Anxiety still lurking but I even managed to leave the house. It's so nice to have a day off from it but I know from past experience it will rear it's ugly head again soon x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2018, 08:48:00 PM »

Little steps. I try not to plan too far ahead.  I also try to do things spontaneously which lessons anxiety although there are events that I have to attend. 

I took the BB regularly.  At night.  To try to prevent that early morning surge which triggers my anxiety.
Pages: 1 2 [3]