Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi and feeling sick  (Read 1273 times)

helenmelon

Evorel Sequi and feeling sick
« on: December 23, 2017, 10:00:16 AM »

I started Evorel Sequi 50 last Wednesday, Thursday I felt fine, but yesterday I felt sick and dizzy all day, I feel as if I've got morning sickness (definitely not pregnant) and I'm wondering if this is just normal due to having more Oestrogen in my body? Which would make sense.

I'm also borderline diabetic and wondered if HRT could affect blood sugar as I do feel slightly better when I eat something?

I'm wondering whether Christmas was the right time to start HRT as the combination of feeling sick and cooking for 10 is feeling rather daunting now  :o

On a positive note my mood has lifted  :D

Grateful for any thoughts on this

Kathleen

Re: Evorel Sequi and feeling sick
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 12:18:01 PM »

Hello helenmelon.

I'm not sure how helpful this is but I have experienced nausea both pre HRT and when using all sorts of hormonal preparations! It always feels like morning sickness though perversely I didn't have this in either of my pregnancies. Your situation may be due to your new HRT but it could be your own hormones playing games.

I think lots of ladies  have had the same problem and hopefully they'll be along with practical advice.

Wishing you well.

K.

helenmelon

Re: Evorel Sequi and feeling sick
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 03:05:18 PM »

Thanks Kathleen, I'm hoping it will pass as last night was my first sweat free!!

But I've decided to cut my new patch in half to see if it helps. Hope it still works  :)