Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: What do you hope Santa brings?  (Read 2277 times)

bramble

What do you hope Santa brings?
« on: December 20, 2017, 02:22:10 PM »

What do you all hope that Santa brings to you personally? Any little (or big) gift that you specially want?

I would like a sharp pair of scissors but I reckon I will have to buy them myself.

Bramble :) :) :)

Two hoots

Re: What do you hope Santa brings?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 03:20:59 PM »

Oh treat yourself bramble it is Christmas after all  ;D

I bought my Christmas pressie a few weeks ago, I wanted nice earrings that I can wear daily and I found exactly what I wanted so I bought them and handed them over to be wrapped, but he does spoil me with surprises too  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 03:54:53 PM »

A sharp pair of scissors   :-\

;D

Peace and Quiet but that is unlikely  :'(

Health, no anxiety, no noise, fine weather ......

Kathleen

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 09:58:02 PM »

Hello bramble.

I would like the body of a thirty year old please.

Or maybe fully functioning ovaries for the rest of my life but without the nasty diseases that may come with them obviously.

If Santa can't manage any of that I'd accept a settled endocrine system where every oestrogen receptive cell that has spent the last seven years complaining about my declining hormone levels finally puts up and shuts up and lets me live a calm and normal life.

Finally, if none of the above is available I'd like every woman who is suffering from distressing menopausal symptoms to have rapid access to a sympathetic and knowledgeable medical professional who is able to prescribe free and effective treatment so that she can get her life back!

All good ideas I'm sure you'll agree ladies and although my first three requests are a bit fanciful you'd think the last one would at least be a possibility. We live in hope.

Merry Christmas to you all and may Mother Nature be kind and allow us all a stress free festive period!

K.

Shadyglade

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 05:02:39 PM »

A happy new year ahead for all those I love.