Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Now what’s the chances of that happening .......  (Read 4883 times)

groundhog

Now what’s the chances of that happening .......
« on: October 13, 2017, 08:49:48 PM »

Hi ladies,  as you know I featured in the menopause magazine last month relaying my story of menopause, perforated bowel and three years of hell !  I never told anyone about the article and no one has seen it in my family,  I found it a bit embarrassing to be honest.
I had a message today from a friend who is on a cruise ship in the Caribbean - she was relaxing in the spa and lo and behold guess what the reading material was - the MM magazine - she sent me a message to say she'd read the article - I was gobsmacked !
Got to be quite a conincidence surely .........

Maryjane

Re: Now what’s the chances of that happening .......
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 06:27:14 AM »

Yes this magazine does go far and wide , don't be embarrassed and your family should see it , the written word hits home .

I am also on the cruise ships with my vaginal wows.🤗 you looked lovely in the pictures. 😊

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 03:24:33 PM »

Time to read MM on a cruise  ;D - nowt else to do ?

Your news is getting far and wide  ;)

groundhog

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 01:04:45 PM »

Thanks ladies,  my friend was in the spa on the cruise ship and there were a few copies of the mag there lol.  I suppose lots f cruises are frequented by ladies of our age.  My friend is younger than me (I'm 57) and stunning !   
Hope 22 don't feel that,  that's one reason I don't tell my family as people don't know what to say but everyone's problems are relevant to them, and not piddling by any means. 
Maryjane, thank you x
CLKD - yes lots to do but nice to relax too, I'm good at that on a cruise 😍😍