Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Feeling wierd  (Read 2123 times)

Sammas

Feeling wierd
« on: September 02, 2017, 09:29:10 AM »

Firstly, thank you to everyone who reads my posts I continue to have a numb toe (sounds strange! ) but keep geeling wierd full aches that move around my body The other day my hand felt numb for s while and I was convinced I'd got something bad My periods have been longer about a week Feel more pmt than before Have started taking turmeric spray Any advice really appreciated x

Peacegirl

Re: Feeling wierd
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 10:59:51 AM »

Firstly, thank you to everyone who reads my posts I continue to have a numb toe (sounds strange! ) but keep geeling wierd full aches that move around my body The other day my hand felt numb for s while and I was convinced I'd got something bad My periods have been longer about a week Feel more pmt than before Have started taking turmeric spray Any advice really appreciated x

I cant offer anything helpful except sympathy as I know what it's like to have weird symptoms but I'm sure someone on here will have some helpful ideas. Are you taking the turmeric for the pmt? Where are you at wrt menopause?

Sammas

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 11:09:29 AM »

Turmeric is for aches and pains amongst other stuff Am peri Thanks for reply

Peacegirl

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 12:00:38 PM »

Turmeric is for aches and pains amongst other stuff Am peri Thanks for reply

Ahh, ok, hopefully someone will be along soon with some good knowledge for you. Is the turmeric helping or if it too soon to tell?

Mazza27

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 12:22:45 PM »

Hi Sammas,

I get weird sensations around my body, my big toe was going numb and people and gp looked at me weird. It then moved in to my arm and my little finger.

I went to physio and my discs were tight in the areas that the nerves for these areas were! With some work, acupuncture and exercise it has settled somewhat but still there, the arm/neck does need more physio work. But I think knowing it is what helps?!

I laugh with one of my friends as all we talk  about is my weird symptons and perimenopause. I feel I drive everyone bonkers including myself 😂

It's dizziness now with constant headaches and tinnitus 😳

Mazza

Mazza27

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 12:38:03 PM »

Hi sparkle,

Don't think that's helping but got a feeling the mirena coil is making them constant.
Been in two months and decided to have removed next week.
It's the dizziness which has just started, I had migraine vertigo about 2-3 years ago but that dizziness was severe this feels a little unsteady.
Have woke up twice over two nights gone to toilet felt unsteady with banging headache, one night projected vomited like migraine.

Mazza

Sammas

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 05:25:40 PM »

Sorry to hear how you feel Mazza Stupid hormones Changing symptoms are so wierd I get migraines but not all the time I try and stay positive Sending hugs to you x

Mazza27

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 08:04:31 PM »

Hi sparkle,

Yes been gp they have given amitrypline and said also try propranolol.
It's the tinnitus that's bad.
No still got coil in at mo and don't know whether that not helping but when I have just read my older posts seems I have migraines and dizziness. I just feel now it's constant with no let up...probs because I feel crap at mo.

Will try and keep postive and think this will all pass
Start a new job on Monday been off a month on garden leave, changed my job to reduce my stress and I'm hoping that I don't have the migraines abd dizziness so frequently

Mazza x

Sammas

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 08:55:14 PM »

Good luck in your new job What field is in in? X

Mazza27

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 07:38:09 AM »

Technical sales. I was travelling on the road before now internal no driving only to and from work.
Thanks
Marlene

Sammas

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 08:59:16 AM »

Hope it goes well x