Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: I sobbed through ' Big Bang Theory'  (Read 4756 times)

Roseneath

I sobbed through ' Big Bang Theory'
« on: August 02, 2017, 01:01:01 PM »

Forget the doctors guesses and blood results. I know I am definately peri-menopausal.
Howards' mum died in todays episode of 'Big Bang Theory' and I sobbed like a baby for
20 minutes; just couldn't stop. Felt good. Had to turn over to Four in a Bed. Depressed again now.
Told my 8 year old my soup was too hot so I had tears in my eyes.

Roseneath

Re: I sobbed through ' Big Bang Theory'
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 01:14:09 PM »

Oh sparkle...you've set me off again! Since my hormones went mad I'm like jelly.  I told my son who is 9 and a real sensitive cutie that when he grew up he would have lots of girlfriends as he was so kind and handsome. He looked me in the eye and said ' Mum when you grow up you'll be beautiful and have lots of boyfriends'. ( I'm nearly 48 and into 12 th year of non fairytale up and downy marriage). I think this stuff makes you refletive and regretful....midlife meltdown should be my handle.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 01:27:04 PM »

I can't cry ........ unless Himself is sitting right by me then I try not to  ::)

Sooby

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 04:00:49 PM »

Oh RoseN!

poor you :)

caught between Big bang theory and 4 in a bed ??? No wonder your feeling depressed.  :-\

I cant do day time telly at all these days due to the adverts for disadvantaged african girls and abused donkeys. ::) and dont even go there with the one that shows a brown bear in a cage :'(

Back to back time team is now totally off limits along with great canal journeys on account of the adverts. 

Poor Mr Sooby has become so highly tuned to my emotional sensitivity that the moment something comes on tv that he thinks may trigger an "episode" he fumbles frantically for the remote control and waves it wildly in the direction of the telly while randomly jabbing at the buttons as I do all I can to hide behind a cushion;D

He is so animated sometimes that he almost has to put his tea down and move the cat off his lap. ;)

I like the idea of blaming the soup though.  ;)