Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan...i need a bit of advice  (Read 1187 times)

Bridget

Utrogestan...i need a bit of advice
« on: July 25, 2017, 10:15:17 AM »

Hi all..all..i have read a lot on this site but need a little clarity if possible..im post meno on Evorel 25, Utro every night, recently started using it vaginally, same tablet I think I read this was ok to do..?  and one month on T gel..i take the Utro without a break as was not advised otherwise but I'm wondering is this correct did I misunderstand.? ...im extremely tired lately and have only recently read about possible side effects of depression, which I have been on AD for in the past...im not brilliant mood wise lately and am starting to wonder about the Utro?..thsnks for any comments..advice...im also under investigation following recent blood tests for hyperparathyroidism?

Cassie

Re: Utrogestan...i need a bit of advice
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 10:58:23 AM »

ITs really up to you if you want to take it daily or just for 12 days per mth, I would hate to take it daily so use the 100mg x 12 days per month, what dosage do you use? And yes I also use it as you do, same tablet.

Bridget

Re: Utrogestan...i need a bit of advice
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 01:19:38 PM »

Thanks Cassie..i am on 100g..i never realised how many people had side effects...ive veen taking it orally not paying much attention to it..but i was wondering if i doubled my Evorel 25 patch would my mood etc improved?