Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Femseven conti  (Read 2364 times)

Rufus657

Femseven conti
« on: July 21, 2017, 07:42:33 AM »

Hello ladies. Any advice would help. I decided to take HRT after much deliberation.  Mainly for low energy , aching joints ,  no sex drive and mood swings.

I'm 59 , menopause came very late. ( about 2.5 years ago ! )

I've been on femseven conti 50mcg/7mcg for 6 weeks now after feeling dreadful on elleste conti. All pretty good apart from a few breakthrough bleeds. My mood has lifted , I generally feel fantastic.

However 2 niggles. My libido isn't great (it was much improved on elleste ) and its subsided again and the other thing is Im getting  night sweats. Some nights are fine but generally I'm struggling with this every night.
Any advice gratefully received ladies :)

Rufus657

Re: Femseven conti
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 04:54:24 AM »

Hi Shortie.
Yes I was on elleste conti 2mg / 1 mg

Zara69

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 02:19:08 PM »

Hello Shortie...sorry to butt in...can I ask you? Do you use one and a half evorel patches all of the time?  I use these and think this would help me as I generally get on fine with them but feel I could do with a bit more.  Do you halve the oestrogen only patch or the prog/oestrogen too?  X

Zara69

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 04:32:30 PM »

Thanks Shortie, I'm going to ask to try this x

Rufus657

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 07:23:11 AM »

Thanks Shortie

So could you explain what symptoms the oestrogen and progesterone  help with. Which help which ? Also is there a stronger femseven patch do you know ?

Thanks.