Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: same symptoms as pregnancy  (Read 1892 times)

AnnieR66

same symptoms as pregnancy
« on: July 08, 2017, 06:00:27 PM »

Hi, I have a puzzling problem that I need some advice on please! I have been having heartburn,burning tongue,dry mouth,nasty taste in mouth,certain foods tasting different etc. and feeling lousy for the last year.After going round in circles for months I have realised I had all these things in all my pregnancies,apart from the burning tongue which can be connected to perimenopause, and went on Fem seven patches.After a few days I felt a lot better and this carried on for the first two weeks,however when I started on the second patch my symptoms returned.
The same thing happened the next month although they have stopped the flushes and tongue problem.It's not that the second patch makes me feel worse it just stops me feeling better!
Can anyone shed some light on this please as I am at my wits end with it all!I am 50 and have had an endoscopy all clear.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: same symptoms as pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 09:24:03 PM »

Is the 2nd patch progesterone  :-\

HORMONES  >:( .........  maybe put the product name into the search box to see what threads pop up?

AnnieR66

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 05:50:00 AM »

yes it is progesterone and estrogen and the first one estrogen only,have googled everything, sick of trying to get to the bottom of it!! Thanks to you both for replying x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 10:20:56 AM »

Awful for you.  Put both products into the search box on here and see what pops up?  Those ladies that have tried your combination may have posted?

Maryjane

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 12:14:17 PM »

Hi 😊 My peri is almost as good as being pregnant for 4 years now , symptoms wise .

Burning tongue is worse in the progesterone stage , I'm on the oestrogel/ utrogestin routine , probably need to up the oestrogen at this time however don't want to play around as I am SOOO sensitive to hormones , however I have to take them otherwise my VA is ☹️

dazned

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 01:25:08 PM »

I'd hazzard a guess it's the progesterone. I used to get this too week before bleed. Guess it makes sense insofar as progesterone is very high in pregnancy,could be the connection.  :-\