Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Estraliol patches supply - now Sept/Oct!!  (Read 1079 times)

wombat62

Estraliol patches supply - now Sept/Oct!!
« on: June 25, 2017, 12:31:18 PM »

Hi ladies

Having got my hands on two precious boxes, I've had trouble sourcing any more! So tonight I thought I'd just look up how supplies are going as it was supposed to be back to normal at the end of June. Now it says end of September, how many more times are they going to push it back  :steamed:

I'm trying to eak them out by just using one patch a week but I was hoping I could get a couple more to get back to a proper dose, especially as I'll be away for a few weeks overseas and unable to pick any up. I'm beginning to feel I need the full dose but I have to eak them out otherwise I'll run out whilst away.

This is so frustrating as I can't go back to the tablet norethistrone as its taken all these weeks for my boobs to finally settle and feel normal again.

We don't have as many options here in Oz as the UK. The only other options are tablet  Provera or Prometrium which understand is micronised. I read an article the other day about it and used internally carries a lot less risk than taking it orally, anyone tried that?

How's everyone else going with getting estrodiol products in the UK?  Don't suppose my prescription would be valid over there lol!

Fed up and grumpy Wombat!

Jenna

Re: Estraliol patches supply - now Sept/Oct!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 12:47:52 PM »

Hi wombat - could you get a private prescription for them when you are away on holiday, perhaps?