Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Is the increased estrogel making me feel like this?  (Read 3915 times)

Noheroicsplease

Is the increased estrogel making me feel like this?
« on: May 21, 2017, 08:16:00 AM »

I've gone from one pump to two daily in the past week - which isn't a lot, admittedly - but my boobs are like painful sandbags and I had this enormous meltdown last night - from anger to upset back to rage - after a day of running around. I'm no wallflower at the best of time, but I felt quite out of control. And when I went to bed last night, I had night sweats for the first time in ages.

Is this to do with the estrogel? I've got no idea what's happening!

Thanks all.

Annie0710

Re: Is the increased estrogel making me feel like this?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 08:38:22 AM »

Thats weird because I'd say the return of night sweats indicates low oestrogen, the other symptoms I don't know as I get jittery on higher dose oestrogen

I guess just play this out and see how the next few days go.  What was the reason for increasing ?

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 08:08:32 PM »

Are you feeling any better today noheroicsplease? The boob thing is likely to be due to the increased oestrogen but I can't explain the night sweats - except that once when I tried to increase my patch size I got night sweats - which was bizarre - but I didn't keep the increase up for long enough to see if they stopped. However several years later (maybe a year ago now) I tried to increase again - but by half the amount and this has been fine - so maybe for some women going from one pump to two upsets the thermo-regulation system again for some weird reason - because the increase is too large?  (No idea why!). Maybe increase by smaller amount at a time if this is possible with a pump pack?

Hurdity x

Tempest

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 08:14:35 PM »

Your experience is interesting Hurdity, as this happened to me when I tried increasing to 3 pumps of Estrogel quite quickly at one point - upsetting the thermo regulation certainly makes sense! xxxxx