Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Could it be that a 50mcg patch is now too strong? - really anxious.  (Read 1443 times)

Joesmum

I haven't been here for a while.
I had a terrible time on Tibolone because the depression it cause was catastrophic. Before that I was on an EVOREL 50 mcgs   estrogen only patch but my levels seem to jump about.

I've returned to the EVOREL 50mcg patch but I'm now incredibly jittery.
I tried the 75mcg patch and they gave me anxiety and depression through the roor. Unimaginable.

So I'm sticking with the EVOREL 50 mcg patch but I'm wondering if this is now too strong for me and that is why I'm so anxious and jittery. I haven't been on it long enough for it to have targeted my hot flushes.

I don't understand it. It didn't do this when I started it a couple of years ago.
It seems to give me an estrodial level around 220 pmols.

Any thoughts because I'm just at the point of wanting to give up.

Tempest

Hi, Joesmum!

Have you read my posts lately, and seen Diane Danzbrink's story? If not, go and check out her website and you'll notice a LOT of things in common! She's a fellow oopherectomy lady.

http://menopausesupport.co.uk/

(Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click 'my story').

Also pop over and join us on The Road Less Travelled thread - I'm sure you'll find some of the posts there a revelation!

Hugs,

Tempest xxxxx
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 04:28:03 PM by Tempest »

Tempest

Hi, Joe.

I hope you're reading this as I realise you've been having a really tough time just lately, and was worried that you haven't replied.

We can PM if you'd like? I have a suggestion or two that might help. Please don't suffer on alone. I think of you often, and hope you're reading this.

Much love,

Tempest xxxxx