Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: The Road Less Travelled  (Read 78954 times)

Annie0710

Re: The Road Less Travelled
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2017, 06:24:57 PM »

Wey hey I felt very devilish last night and pushed the boat out and wait for it ....... I added a quarter tablet to my half tablet of toblerone ! Xx

Tempest

« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2017, 06:28:11 PM »

Bless you, Lil! It's been a loooong road for you already!  I'm feeling your pain - blotchy skin and dry like a reptile. Screaming joints and muscles. Feelings of doom and feel like i'm crawling out of my skin (the worst - it's like a cold turkey scene out of 'Trainspotting'). Aaaaargh!

BUT - today I have been visited by the lady I told you all about (her name is Liz) who had hysterectomy and oopherectomy at 42, did HRT for 5 years and then came off because of SEVERE migraines. There she was today, aged 62 sitting in my very living room looking as fit as a fiddle and sane as a brick. I asked her whether she ever felt like she was going mad when she came off it, and she said 'I didn't, but my Husband thought I was'. Men!!! >:( It took 18 months for her symptoms to go after stopping HRT.

She is so well that she was telling me she got a letter from her GP earlier this year asking if she still wants to be on their books as she never goes to see them....... :o And she works a demanding job of split shifts (she's a community mental health nurse working in crisis services - that's how I met her).

So - it DOES come to an end. Promise! And you won't shrivel up and die.......even though it feels like it sometimes. So sending you biggest hugs, and masses of Toblerone. We're here for you, every and any day to offer support, hugs (and a few hysterical giggles).

Much love!!

xxxxx

Tempest

« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2017, 06:30:35 PM »

Annie, you little tinker!! ;) :) xxxxx

edelweiss

« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2017, 06:33:14 PM »

Lil22 it's awful isn't it, but what a wonderful reply from Tempest - bless you darling. Come and shelter with us lot of misshapes, and sometimes we'll try and laugh in the face of our troubles.

Annie a quarter of a tablet more? You'll make Slash from Guns n Roses look tame at this rate!

I'm glad if I made some ladies laugh. 

But please, don't encourage me... I've a rich seam of nonsense, and you might just regret it!

Think the tibolone might be doing something but really not sure what - less freaked out, thinking more clearly, no headache, no dizziness, and not wanting to throw self out of window every second of every day. As Bridget Jones would have said, 'v good progress'.

But still mad tinnitus, burning mouth, and I have a very hot 'fajita'! Swings and roundabouts ladies :o

Love our little band of fruit and nutcases.

And Tempest I LOVE YOU TOO! I LOVE ALL OF US! xxx
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:37:40 PM by edelweiss »

Butterfly22

« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2017, 06:47:12 PM »

Bless you, Lil! It's been a loooong road for you already!  I'm feeling your pain - blotchy skin and dry like a reptile. Screaming joints and muscles. Feelings of doom and feel like i'm crawling out of my skin (the worst - it's like a cold turkey scene out of 'Trainspotting'). Aaaaargh!

BUT - today I have been visited by the lady I told you all about (her name is Liz) who had hysterectomy and oopherectomy at 42, did HRT for 5 years and then came off because of SEVERE migraines. There she was today, aged 62 sitting in my very living room looking as fit as a fiddle and sane as a brick. I asked her whether she ever felt like she was going mad when she came off it, and she said 'I didn't, but my Husband thought I was'. Men!!! >:( It took 18 months for her symptoms to go after stopping HRT.

She is so well that she was telling me she got a letter from her GP earlier this year asking if she still wants to be on their books as she never goes to see them....... :o And she works a demanding job of split shifts (she's a community mental health nurse working in crisis services - that's how I met her).

So - it DOES come to an end. Promise! And you won't shrivel up and die.......even though it feels like it sometimes. So sending you biggest hugs, and masses of Toblerone. We're here for you, every and any day to offer support, hugs (and a few hysterical giggles).

Much love!!

xxxxx

Now I need tissues and a toblerone 😢 Ah that's so nice, it dose make you wonder what the future holds.
It's acne I break out on as some HRT do this, mind I had one a few years ago I think it was lival (not sure spelt it right) and my skin was awful, so she put me on the dianettee pill as used for acne and was best I'd felt in years, but every month I had a migraine, she said she had to take me off it in the end for worry of strokes I even begged her to keep me on it. Only as I felt great.

I think coming off drugs would be easier I tell you my poor body not sure what the hell is going on.
Mind I'm getting reptile arms, must be my skin starting to suffer, at 43 I didn't think I'd have to keep my arms covered they look like I'm 90 at the top of them 👵🏻

And yes bunk alone as I think I need a laugh as i don't laugh I'd end up even more crazy if that's possible 😂 Big hugs xxxx

Tempest

« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2017, 06:58:30 PM »

Cor, I used to LOVE Cadbury's Misshapes! :o ;D xxxxx

edelweiss

« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2017, 07:07:41 PM »

Ha, me too! Those dusty, unloved, odd-shaped blobs. And I'm not talking about my boobs now!

Also you got a big lot of them for not much money. Don't go there... ;) xxx

Tempest

« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2017, 07:13:21 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: : rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's like 'Carry On Up The Menopause' on here! I just heard Sid James chuckle, I swear it. Hmmm....Matron.......!  ;D xxxxx

Butterfly22

« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2017, 07:23:53 PM »

Haha can you imagine! Mind I feel more like I'm off benny hill running round frantic trying to find a HRT 😜Xxx

Otes73

« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2017, 07:44:43 PM »

It's the first time I've been on here today and all I've done is sit and laugh  :thankyou: :thankyou:

Laughter is the best medicine girls!

Xx

edelweiss

« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2017, 07:46:45 PM »

Whoo hoo! That's great Otes.  ;D

Butterfly22

« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2017, 07:58:19 PM »

Haha, eee we must laugh! I think that's one thing that's kept me half sane through this blissful journey 😬😂😘xxx

edelweiss

« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2017, 08:37:00 PM »

Press Release

New research reveals that many women are becoming choco-dominant as a result of overdosing on choc-R-T. Symptoms include nausea, sweats and a raging thirst. Some women even have to get up several times a night because their sheets are covered in discarded wrappers.

Speaking at the annual conference of Choc-R-T practitioners, leading Harley Street consultant Mr Rolo Last told the audience that this condition can occasionally be reversed by the addition of a small serving of custard creams.

In recognition of his ground breaking findings, Mr Rolo Last has been appointed Chairman of the BMS - the Biscuit Marketing Society.

Mr Last said "This research is invaluable to women suffering high choco-levels everywhere. It opens up exciting new options for treatment of choco-dominance, including the judicious use of Jaffa Cakes in the most severe cases".

For further information contact:
Tamara Benenden-yah-Actually
Pseuds PR London
c/o Harvey Nicks Top Floor
SW1

Ends.

Butterfly22

« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2017, 08:42:46 PM »

Omg Jaffa cakes, doctor I'm a severe case 😂Xx

Annie0710