Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dizzy, heart jumping  (Read 5330 times)

Yammy1

Re: Dizzy, heart jumping
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 02:24:05 PM »

How annoying Is this jumping,skipping heart symptom >:(. I'm trying really hard to ignore it but finding it really difficult, tried coughing but not working, any suggestions please. I've had Herat tests so know it's nothing serious but it's really getting me down and making me anxious also when I have palps I seem to have aches and pains and an uncomfortable feeling in middle of chest (I have hiatus hernia) so probably this
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:26:55 PM by Yammy1 »

Kathleen

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 03:10:30 PM »

Hello Yammy1.

I'm pleased to see that your operation went well and that you are able to give HRT another try.

I'm sure one of the expert ladies will be along shortly but I wanted to say that earlier in my meno journey I experienced amazing heartbeat variations. The strength of the palpitations were unbelievable and I honestly thought that my heart would leap out of my chest. I also noticed skipped beats as I lay in bed at night. Although I still have the odd flutter my palps have calmed down a lot now so I'm pretty sure that phase has passed.

The fact that all your tests were clear proves there is nothing to worry about and it's all down to hormones but I completely understand how knowing that doesn't help when you're panicking.

Hopefully your HRT will help soon but be reassured this is a common meno problem and it does pass.

Wishing you well.

K.

Yammy1

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2017, 03:29:51 PM »

Thank you Kathleen, it is reassuring to know im not alone and going crazy. It's about a month since these symptoms ( hopefully they'll subside soon) so Im Going to see if it happens again in a months time and know for sure its hormonal. Yeah I'm really going to give hrt a chance to work this time, any idea how long it takes to kick in?

Kathleen

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »

Hello again Yammy1.

Ah, that's where you need the expert ladies for your situation but the standard advice is to give any regime 3 to 6 months. Nevertheless I hope you feel better soon and I wish you well.

Take care.

K.

Yammy1

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2017, 05:30:07 PM »

Thanks Kathleen x
Pages: 1 [2]