Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Think I'm going mad  (Read 1497 times)

Anngj

Think I'm going mad
« on: April 21, 2017, 01:51:50 PM »

:ohi all
I've been suffering for about 6 months and have started on hrt, this has helped a lot but have aching joints, skin crawling and mood swings. How do you guys deal with mood swings. I burst into tears if I see a dead badger in the road.

Fml  :'( :o

dazned

Re: Think I'm going mad
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 03:22:33 PM »

:welcomemm:

Sorry to hear how rough you're feeling. Tell us some more about yourself so we can support you better,age,what are periods doing,what hrt are you on ?

Annie0710

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 04:39:51 PM »

:ohi all
I've been suffering for about 6 months and have started on hrt, this has helped a lot but have aching joints, skin crawling and mood swings. How do you guys deal with mood swings. I burst into tears if I see a dead badger in the road.

Fml  :'( :o

Hi and welcome

What dose hrt are you on ? Skin crawling was one of my first meno symptoms and hrt sorted it on a low dose but it came back so I swapped to higher and never had it again

Anngj

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 05:52:44 PM »

I'm 48 and had a hysterectomy at 32! Didn't realise I was starting menopause, thought I was ill. Go wasn't interested so I did my own hormone levels (I'm a nurse)! Went to Drs with results and cried my eyes out telling her to put me on hrt.

On tibolone which stops the flushes. Got fed up with being told to take herbal stuff and eat well, no just give me hrt lol

Anngj

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 05:53:31 PM »

GP

Annie0710

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 06:32:10 PM »

Do you mean you started meno at 32 after your hysterectomy ? So you're well and truly post menopause now?