Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sore, tender scalp.  (Read 12014 times)

Autumnlady

Re: Sore, tender scalp.
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2017, 11:39:30 AM »

No problem Evelyn, I know you had the best intentions :) It's just when I have such anxiety reading negative things can have a bad effect on me. It's like when I read that I was relieved I don't have those other main symptoms but now when I get a bit of a twinge or symptom in that area I am double questioning myself. It's awful to be in such a frame of mind but we are what we are and have to get on with it.

Pretty much the same thank you CLKD. Saturday I dried my hair with the towel without any sore or tenderness. Yesterday it felt tender on top again and I suppose it is a little less today thinking about it. Just moved my hair lols. I have had this for several years. Maybe straight after the menopause. Could be just everything drying up both inside and out ::) I have always had pale and sensitive skin and blushed easily.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2017, 04:34:21 PM »

I don't rub my hair/head, I rub the ends and gently move the warmed towel across my head ..... then it's left to dry in the air.  When I had waist length hair I would sit in front of the open fire in the Winter and flick it until dry.

VanessaM

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2017, 07:23:14 PM »

After all my posts regarding my headaches, I think I have realised that it is the tenderness that is causing the ache rather than actually inside my head.  Finding this thread has helped me no end.  My scalp is SO tender to touch, but there is nothing there.  I have stopped actually worrying about it, but it is intensely painful and very frustrating none the less.  Has anyone found anything that helps?  One has no relation to my cycle, but it could well be to do with nerves.
Pages: 1 2 [3]