Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I feel like I'm going mad  (Read 5265 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: I feel like I'm going mad
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 05:46:26 PM »

It could be normal but it is worrying you, maybe make an appt. to talk with your Practice Nurse?

Pam Madra

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 09:08:11 PM »

I fully understand this issue. Hope you are able to find some answers. I am really going through these issues with periods and still some many perimenopause issues like pain, low mood and anxiety along with issue and diahheorea issues making every thing uneasy and unbearable. Really don't know what to do? Want to have my gall bladder removed for stones and also hope tibolone kicks in after half a tablet for 3 weeks. Feeling completely lost and not knowing what to do?

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 12:11:40 PM »

Do you have an appt. to discuss the medication and possibility of gall bladder removal?

coldethyl

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2017, 12:31:14 PM »

I used to get that but this is now all the time, every day. I have been bleeding or had a brown discharge for over 6 weeks. This can't be normal.....

It might be nothing but unless you go to your GP and have an examination, no one can say for certain that it's ok. Your GP will perform a pelvic examination and I imagine send you for a scan and possible hysteroscope procedure if anything of significance shows on scan.
My mum had this throughout her peri and it was nothing so when it happened to me, i gnored it for a few months. Turns out I had very early stage womb cancer which was why I was spotting so please do go and see someone. X

Bcshaz

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 03:40:22 PM »

Update: am still experiencing bleeding, sometimes brown, sometimes red, but every day. I've lost count of how many weeks this has gone on for. Still convinced it's something bad, but my husband keeps reminding me I've had an internal scan which didn't show up anything worrying.

I've now become really constipated. I used to get this a few days before my period then when it came constipation went. It feels exactly the same, and I've been having what can only be described as period pains, but nothing's happening. My bleeding did turn more red, so is this my period this time? I don't know, and it's not showing any signs of stopping.

I'm so uncomfortable because of being constipated and nothing's shifting it. My appt with gynae isn't for another 4 weeks. I've made an appt with GP on Thursday if not just for some reassurance. I've honestly never felt so crap and miserable in my life. All I keep doing is crying and worrying.

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 04:03:48 PM »

My bowel would get slow pre-bleed, 10 min.s B4 a period began: even if one wasn't due: I would have to dash to the loo with 'the runs' which meant no travelling or visiting until the period began  ::)

Make a list of your symptoms to take to the GP so that you don't forget anything!

coldethyl

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 04:09:06 PM »

Sorry that this is happening - when you see  your GP push for an earlier referral to the Gynae - bleeding like this isn't normal and will be making you feel rundown in itself - the bowel issues are something else that need looking into as well as they may or may not be connected to your bleeding but shouldn't be ignored - I'm not sure that a scam alone can pick up any abnormalities as my endometrial cancer was not seen on ultrasound or ct bit picked up at biopsy after hysterectomy so I think your GP should be requesting a hysterscopy for you to look for anything like polyps etc that are too small to show on scans- not trying to worry you but it's important to sort these things out as soon as you can both from a treatment point of view and because the worry won't be doing you any good at all - make sure you tell your GP how worried this is making you xx
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 04:11:09 PM by coldethyl »
Pages: 1 [2]