Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 48

Author Topic: Tibilone 2.5 and testosterone and Pv Estroil  (Read 135646 times)

Annie0710

Re: Tibilone 2.5 and testosterone and Pv Estroil
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2017, 06:02:24 PM »

Aw Warwick, that's lovely how you're doing xx

Suzanne1967

« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2017, 11:18:36 PM »

Warwick

Hi

I took mine in the morning for first few weeks was spaced out ! Along with everything else

So one of these kind ladies advised I take at 7 I did and MASSIVE improvement xxx try it x

Tempest

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2017, 12:08:23 AM »

7 in the evening, Suzanne? It's interesting that the time of day makes all the difference! :)

Annie0710

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2017, 12:23:39 AM »

Its got to be the progesterone side of it hasn't it?

X

warwick01

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2017, 10:41:44 AM »

Thanks Ladies

Will try changing it to 7:00

A brief update - 3 weeks in and had the best evening yesterday felt like the old me ;) even hubby commented. However woke this morning with banging head (had 3 glasses of prosecco) flushed, nausea, jelly legs, alittle anxiety......

Still early days I know >:(

Will keep you all updated Wx

Annie0710

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2017, 10:51:41 AM »

Aw glad you had a good evening despite how you feel today Warwick

I'm getting headaches, could be Tib, could be my ears but dr said yesterday at ENT unlikely to be ears but I'm not sure, fighting this ear thing with trapped fluid AND sinus caused it says to me it could be either

Everything's happened at once for me.  Virus, ears, reaction to AB, hearing loss, started wearing my clip in hair enhancer (good and bad days with that!) then starting Tibolone ! I don't ever seem to do things by halves, I go in head first and swamp myself.  But given everything that's going on since Xmas I'm feeling pretty well damn OKAY!

X

Tempest

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2017, 11:09:39 AM »

Yayyy you, Annie!!! And Warwick, of course!  :)

I find it really interesting that you don't seem to have had any kind of dip in your hormones Annie from stopping the patches! That's really good!! I'm sure you'll be feeling even more awesome once your ears are on the mend again. xxxx

Annie0710

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2017, 11:19:51 AM »

Yayyy you, Annie!!! And Warwick, of course!  :)

I find it really interesting that you don't seem to have had any kind of dip in your hormones Annie from stopping the patches! That's really good!! I'm sure you'll be feeling even more awesome once your ears are on the mend again. xxxx

I've found this strange too Tempest
First year we went to our friends appt in Spain (2014) for 10/11 days I realised when I got there I'd not packed my oestrogen hrt.  Panic set in not knowing how I'd be affected as I'd been onbthrm since 1999/2000 !   I didn't notice any difference ! I should've tried to stay off then but I worried about my heart and bones.

Plus on patches I was quite lazy, sometimes changed a day after I was meant to and felt no different, just crap on or off lol

I actually don't even know what changed I'd be looking for to be honest, as no 2 days ever seemed to be the same

X

Tempest

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2017, 11:32:36 AM »

It's weird, isn't it? I've often thought of 'winging it' again on nothing but I'd have to get over the initial 'crash' first which always happens with me. >:(

I did 35 days off in about June and the weather was appallingly hot so had quite bad sweats but they then tailed off. I wish that I'd stayed off then as the year I was using nothing previously was a walk in the park compared to the hell I've had on HRT so far! :o xxxx

Annie0710

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2017, 11:41:33 AM »

Hmmmm it really does make you wonder sometimes whether our dabbling does is more harm than good x

Tempest

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2017, 12:11:13 PM »

I know!!! I think it's a rare woman who manages to get the right balance on HRT! Or should I say - it probably ISNT rare in the larger world, just on MM because this is where a lot of us came when things have been really tough! There are also loads of women I should imagine who ARE fine and don't need to even think about it!

I know a lady in her 50's in Aberdeen who despite losing her dear husband last year is RELISHING the menopause! I kid you not! She loves getting up early and journaling and doing craft activities, works full time and says she feels a lot more assertive these days. Lucky, lucky her.... (and she doesn't take HRT either)! :o

Annie0710

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2017, 12:32:24 PM »

Love hearing stories like that.
When things crashed for me in 2012, and really Tempest it sounds very similar to what happened to you, dark thoughts, random behaviour, distress, even loss of memory at times, I was so fatigued I'd wake from a nap and think to call my mum who died 9 years before, that added to my distress.  I'm a million miles away from those days but still strive for even better.  So maybe I'd have been better tapering off my oestrogen then and seeing if things evened out but there was no one to help me and more importantly I kept so much of what I was feeling away from the Drs as I honestly thought they'd cart me off, and they'd have probably been right to do so. It was just so sudden a few months after my dad died so when tests showed hormones/menopause I was in complete shock x

Tempest

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2017, 01:45:38 PM »

I hear you, Annie!! I think this IS why I HAVE been carted off.....a few times!!! I have never, EVER lost sight of the person I was when I was on nothing at all those few months - despite having  loads of diagnosis mentally thrown about and GP telling me it was all mental! I never knew the meaning of 'insane' until I started transdermal ERT's! Funnily enough, I saw a totally different GP (older guy) at my practice for the first time this week and he actually treated me like a human being!!! My god, THAT was a first I can tell you! I'll try seeing him all the time from now on! :o

I lost my Dad just over a month before my surgery, so I'm sure that a lot of it's been delayed grief too but that has been totally pushed aside by the medical profession whenever I try to mention it. There is only so much we can take, and I think you were RIGHT to stay away from the doctors although they're supposed to be there to help! My experience has been very frightening - believe me, the mental health system is FULL if women of menopausal age on anti psychotics/anti depressants etc. who were fine before all this hit and they have been told no - it's not hormonal, or a lot of the time the poor women don't have a clue!

I just hope I can stay sane, and that the Tibolone helps! (Fingers, toes and EVERYTHING crossed)! xxxx

Suzanne1967

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2017, 02:09:29 PM »

Hello 🙋😘

Yep 7 in the evening strange but really improved the horrendous fog can't focus brain nauseousness etc from waking until around 2-3 pm

So now I take it after tea

Warwick I had 2 glasses of champagne Xmas day NEVER AGAIN. I was plastered ! So no alcohol for me anymore but I won't miss it xxx

Tempest

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2017, 02:39:54 PM »

Are you still feeling good though, Suzanne? You sound as if you're doing so much better! Can I just say - on the Phenergan again (if you're still taking it) be aware that it's also actually a mild anti-psychotic and therefore might possibly cause some side effects of its own! Just a thought....... Hugs! xxxx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 48