Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Sex drive OMG !!!  (Read 3238 times)

Jennie A Holden

Sex drive OMG !!!
« on: October 24, 2016, 01:45:17 PM »

Well I'm liking Prempak-C I feel so much better with this tablet and my sex drive has gone through the roof lol I feel like a naughty teenager - is this normal?? 😘

Hurdity

Re: Sex drive OMG !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 02:16:36 PM »

I don't know specifically about prempak and sex drive but having adequate (good?) oestrogen levels is definitely a prerequisite for having a decent sex drive - and I presume testosterone also plays a part. Think of the pre-ovulatory peak in oestrogen - a massive spike - when women are at their most fertile, and need to want to have sex in order to reproduce!

Long may it last for you :)

Hurdity x

Maryjane

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 02:18:53 PM »

Look up the " sex surge" for peri/meno some ladies go bang with it.

Jennie A Holden

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 02:29:09 PM »

Thanks ladies
I'll have a good read
I think my hubby will be hiding from me soon ha ha ha

Jennie A Holden

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 02:39:35 PM »

Thanks Maryjane just read an article on the web on sexual surge omg this is me at least I know there's nothing wrong lol xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 03:14:45 PM »

;D    :-X ………..

I knew that my lack of libido was hormonally driven but GPs wouldn't acknowledge the fact  :bang: :bang: :bang:

Tass1960

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 10:15:21 PM »

This is interesting g for me - I've got Prempak c ready to start but have been putting it off - do you mind me asking if you have/had any problems with vaginal dryness - am thinking I don't want to be raring to go but it be too painful.  I suppose I am asking if Prempak helped with that.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2016, 10:35:58 PM »

Get treatment for the dryness - i.e. KY jelly or similar.  Keeping the vagina moist is important, if you read our treads on vaginal atrophy you will see why.  Regardless of sexual encounters, the vagina needs to be lubricated to stop the skin thinning and becoming itchy.  ;)

Beaker

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2016, 11:20:12 PM »

I've been on Prempak C for the last 11 months. I was only barely able to tolerate my smear test 3years ago prior to taking HRT. I was dreading my next smear last month but sailed through it thanks to Prempak-C.