Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: PH balanced moisturiser-can't do sylk, multigyn - any suggestions?  (Read 1929 times)

sap22

PH balanced moisturiser-can't do sylk, multigyn - any suggestions?
« on: September 15, 2016, 03:30:45 PM »

Hi... I've done  patch tests with Sylk, Yes lubricant & moisturisers, Multigynactigel but unfortunately all came up red and itchy. Apart from Replens, can anyone suggest another - preferably PH balanced one.  I already use Hyalofemme to insert the vagifem (which is excellent for hydration) but I would like to find something to put in occasionally when I'm dry that is PH balanced.  Anyone tried Regelle or there's another beginning with F... can't remember name!  Many thanks x

Tinkerbell

Re: PH balanced moisturiser-can't do sylk, multigyn - any suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 05:40:23 PM »

I have a problem with a lot of them too....Sylk being the worse, wonder if our doctors have shares in the company of that one as they never believe me that it irritates >:(

How many times a week are you using the Vagifem?

Maryjane

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 06:09:00 PM »

kiwi is on the allergy list. Hyalofemme can be used as and when so I would use that. It's all PH balanced . Vagifem should be sorting that out anyway.

sap22

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 08:10:31 PM »

I have a problem with a lot of them too....Sylk being the worse, wonder if our doctors have shares in the company of that one as they never believe me that it irritates >:(

How many times a week are you using the Vagifem?

5 times per week, plus ovestin for outside and it has definitely helped