Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Excessive sweating. Help ladies  (Read 8160 times)

SueLW

Re: Excessive sweating. Help ladies
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2016, 10:44:24 PM »

Hello Mary G

I'm on 62mg patch now.  I have recently put it up from 50mg by cutting a 25mg in half and adding half.  Can't say I feel any better to be honest.  I'm really fatigued at the moment.  I had flu a month ago and it knocked the stuffing out of me.  I do have Estrogel to play with.  I added a squirt this lunch time because my legs just wouldn't go!  It did help a bit, but I felt a bit headachy as well. 

I have testosterone and progesterone in a compounded lozenge to dissolve in my cheek.  I have been given rather short shrift on this forum before for this.  I think that's unfair.  If people haven't tried it they should be a little more accommodating.  I tried Utrogestan and felt suicidal in just 3 days of 100mg so I'm at least able to tolerate this lozenge method and I am under a doctor for it all.  I also have some compounded cream but find if I add that I soon get overloaded and bloat and feel even more tired. 

On the whole I prefer the patch to the gel.  It seems to avoid unstable levels that I seem so very sensitive too.  But it's not too bad adding the gel to the patch.  However, I just feel like we are missing something.  I can't get right and raising levels causes problems.  I seriously suspect my thyroid or adrenal glands are affecting this.  I've had the various adrenal tests that can be done with blood but no doctor will use the saliva tests.  I've had my own done in the past but doctors won't look at them. 

I have another appointment in 2 weeks for a review.  I'm going to ask for another thyroid test and see what that shows.  If I need thyroid to help the HRT work then so be it.  I'm so fed up and so lifeless feeling and still sweating for England when I exert myself.
Pages: 1 [2]