Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Joint pain flares when oestrogen levels suddenly drop.  (Read 7745 times)

Elizabethrose

Re: Joint pain flares when oestrogen levels suddenly drop.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 10:44:25 PM »

It's all just so tedious isn't it CLKD but we do all seem to be so different. My mother never had a period pain and her periods just suddenly stopped at the age of 45 without a long drawn out peri. I didn't ever get growing pains but both my kids did. Mind you my daughter has the longest legs and arms, I'm not surprised she did, she looks like a daddy long legs! x
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:36:21 AM by Elizabethrose »

Dawncam

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2016, 07:42:15 AM »

Hi Elizabethrose. I suggested to another lady that she might like to consider Tibolone as she had dreadful pmdd on regular hrt. Do you think it might work to 'even out' your symptoms?

Dxx

Elizabethrose

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2016, 08:25:35 AM »

Thanks Dawncam, I don't know much about it but thought that you'd have to have gone through meno to use it. I'm still peri.

I've given up chasing a cure if I'm honest, too much has already been tried. I am playing a waiting game now: things have to start calming soon!! I'm going to try to do some back exercises daily to see if that works. I've spend a lot of time stationary over the past few weeks which does play havoc with my joints, everything has just stiffened up. I feel sure though that these last two sudden plunges have wrecked havoc, hah, I really feel like a bit of a wreck!!

Thanks again x

puddlesmum

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 06:18:29 PM »

Do you know I've only ever had that mucus a couple of times in the past few years. As a teen I had it all the damn time.  So wonder what my body is doing then...

I get an horrendous knee pain though then I know I'm in for a rough ride after a few weeks of that.  When I don't get it, I sail through. Could it be the drop of estrogen that's doing it to me then??

Michelle46

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2016, 08:27:37 PM »

This thread is interesting. I've been suffering with symptoms even though I'm on HRT. The anxiety and depression has eased though. I've noticed my hip and legs are very stiff just like I've walked miles. The pain in my hip joint comes and goes. I also get pressure headaches all the time. I've had burning mouth syndrome too. I'm trying to balance my Hrt. I'm using just under 2 pumps of oestriogel,I'm wondering if my estrogen is still low?
Pages: 1 [2]