Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: On evorel sequi but I'm so hot all the time!! Why and what can I do?  (Read 2025 times)

Desperado

• First Flush

I have been on HRT a few months now, was still getting regular periods but horrible, awful mood issues and exhaustion, which HRT has helped with enormously. But I now have a new symptom - I am almost constantly really hot. It's not like a flush that comes on and subsides, it's all the time. I have even taken my temperature to see if it shows up that way, and sure enough these days I range from 37.2 to 37.8 whereas I used to be a 36.8 kind of girl!! From what I have read tho, flushes don't actually raise body temp even tho it feels like it, so my experience seems a bit atypical? I plan to chat with my GP if I can get an appt any time soon, but just wondered in the meantime if anyone else is the same?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: On evorel sequi but I'm so hot all the time!! Why and what can I do?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 12:33:57 PM »

:welcomemm:

The only certainly about menopause is the unpredictability and the various symptoms ladies come up with!  HORMONES  >:(  ::)

Browse round, use the 'search' button.

Janice68

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 05:44:16 PM »

Hi there, I can relate to your symptom when I was trialing hrt I became very hot all over all the time and as you said not Like a flush which subsides too.
I  tried a patch first in the early days within a day I was consumed with all this heat I was a furnace with all this heat .Anyway I took the patch off and I have to say it took a while for this heat to go. No one cld explain this. Had thyroid checked that was okay. Then tried low dose patch exactly the same there so I never tried a patch again.
Trialed another regime it happened again. 
Then tried premarin within a few days this constant heat saw gynae he couldn't explain this. Anyway I gave up on hrt as well as this symptom I had many more either due to side effects and making my situation worse for me.
I'm sorry but I don't no what the cause is my dear?  but since I've been of hrt I have my hot flushes and I get very warm but nothing like I did when I was on hrt.
Ask your GP about it and see if she can help mine didn't have a glue nor my gynae.
Let me know how you get on at docs?
Jan x
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:47:59 PM by Jan68 »

Soosoo

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 09:06:40 PM »

Hello there, I am wanting to stop using my HTR. I am currently using evorel conti patches 50 micrograms, 2 patches a week, any advise as to what I should do? Stop altogether or ween myself off them?