Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Fake tan and oestrogel / sandrena  (Read 5850 times)

Jennifer1234

Fake tan and oestrogel / sandrena
« on: June 12, 2016, 12:05:08 PM »

Hello ladies  :)

With the holiday season in full swing can anyone tell me if wearing fake tan can prevent the absorption of oestrogel / sandrena ?  ::) ::)

Many thanks.  :-*

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Fake tan and oestrogel / sandrena
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 01:26:32 PM »

Depends on where the preparations are applied?  If HRT needs to be applied to the skin then avoid those areas with the tanning cream? and do practice with it 'cos 1 can turn yellow/mucky looking with some makes  ::)

Jennifer1234

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 03:21:16 PM »

Hi CLKD

Thank you for your reply  :)..... I apply sandrena / oestrogel to my upper legs which is exacetly where I want to apply fake tan  :-\..... So I'm guessing probably can't . Just wasn't sure if others had used it and found it doesn't effect absorption.

Know what you mean about being tangoed  ;D ;D ;D..... I have in past used one  which is very good on my skin  ::)..........

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 04:14:10 PM »

Could the oestrogel go onto the inner thighs/calves?

Nikki180515

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 05:00:28 PM »

Hi Jennifer

I use sandrena gel and started using fake tan.  I tend to put fake tan on in the morning and then sandrena at night.  Doesn't seem to make a difference to absorption. 

If I need to put fake tan on at night tend to put that on at least an hour before need to put sandrena gel, also depending on where I am putting the gel on that night( I alternate between right and left thigh and inner and outer thigh) I just skim fake tan over that bit.  Then top it up again the next night.

Hope that helps

Nikki xx