Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Scared newbie -postmenopausal bleed and sore breasts  (Read 13071 times)

Taz2

Re: Scared newbie -postmenopausal bleed and sore breasts
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2016, 07:53:27 AM »

Hi Kim - I wasn't referring to these blood tests.  I meant that you said your levels had always been "normal" over the last twelve years but I thought you were on HRT during those blood tests so how would you know? Sorry for the confusion.

Taz x  :)

jacqui

• First Flush
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2016, 05:19:23 PM »

Thought i would give an update as i know when i was searching for answers it was good to see the outcome.

I had  my gyno appointment and a  scan. She did a uterine biopsy which i found alright. I didnt feel her entering the womb but did feel her scraping it. It felt like a bad period cramp but only lasted about 3 seconds.
She looked at the scan results and said that she wasn't concerned about anything at all. My ovaries are normal size, they havent shrunk so im probably not post ......even though im 55 and not had a period for 2 years.
I could of had a baby  :)
She still going to do a hysteroscopy in a few weeks as my lining is 7mm but she's confident that all is ok.

Taz2

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2016, 09:11:03 AM »

It's good to hear that jacqui and thanks for the update.

Taz x  :foryou:

kimmycoo36

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2016, 11:29:20 AM »

Hi Gosh I totally forgot about being on here ooops

Im confused too Taz2 hahaha I had been on Evorel Conti for 12 years and stopped it in Jan when I switched over to Climesse (tablets).  They didnt agree with me and I had 3 months of constant nausea and occassional vommiting.. It wasn't nice so that's why I stopped them in April....  When I went docs in July it was because I started to feel depressed (I am on Citalopram) and had been bleeding here and there...  And feeling like I had constant PMT... Thats when he did the hormone Blood tests... I was shocked when he said the levels where at normal levels!!!  He was as confused as me...

My Gynae appointment finally came through and thats on the 26th September.  I am worried a little bit because I have had 6 bleeds, some really painful ones and now a really heavy one.

I'll let you know the outcome of the appointment...

Thanks hun xx :)
Pages: 1 [2]