Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: New bra, tender area of breast  (Read 4572 times)

countrybumpkin

New bra, tender area of breast
« on: May 31, 2016, 07:13:20 PM »

Yesterday I wore a bra that is new in that I had only worn it once before and then washed it.  I was finding it very tight and uncomfy yesterday and took it off as soon as I got home in the evening. Today I have a tender area of breast at front that would be in line of front of bra and a bit of a red line that looks like i have scratched it but I haven't. If I hold anything against breast or compress the breast it hurts right where the line is.
Could the new bra have done this?  Is it okay for me to leave it a fe days to see if it goes away by itself.
I have def had this before in the past and worried myself silly but it has gone after few days.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: New bra, tender area of breast
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 07:19:56 PM »

Yep.  Have a close look at the stitching, sometimes a thin nylon thread is used and it digs in. Savlon ?

countrybumpkin

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 07:35:00 PM »

the mark on my skin is barely anything to see just very tiny few red dots in a line and not sore as such but if I press the area it feels like a big bruise should be there.  I noticed it when I put my empty mug on my chest to carry it with hands full and literally jumped it was so painful and when I bent down and pushed boob upwards it hurt in same place.
Just what I don't need at moment with the back problem is having to get my boob checked out >:(

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 07:35:49 PM »

There may be a bruise in the morning.  Did you check your stitching?

countrybumpkin

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 07:38:10 PM »

The make of bra is same as I always wear just a smaller back size but this pulls the cups tighter.  It is in area where there is a seam. Just off to try on the smaller bra again and see if its very tight in this area ::)

countrybumpkin

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 07:45:53 PM »

Just tried it on and it does seem to squash my boobs in that area but both sides so no idea.  Need a magnifying glass to see the little marks.
I must stop prodding the area - you know what its like you keep prodding it to see if it still hurts ???
Panic is but a breath away :-\

CLKD

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 10:46:13 AM »

;D  I keep clearing my throat to see if I still have a cough  ::)

How is it this morning?  I haven't worn a bra for years++.

countrybumpkin

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 12:37:26 PM »

Swing low sweet chariot comes to mind if I didn't wear a bra ::) ::) I have a big bust!

It had moved sides this morning and seems to be from my chest rather than my actual boob even though the pain is being felt there. I have had this before with change of bra, i think my heavy boobs being in  a different position causes strain on the chest wall/ breast tissue. 

CLKD

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 01:54:16 PM »

Less prone to worrying now?

countrybumpkin

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 04:32:02 PM »

Worry moi ::)!   

breeze

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2016, 04:39:42 PM »

A couple of years ago I had something similar.

It developed into quite a bad pain, especially when I bent down.  It took me two or three months to figure out the cause, and you would never guess what caused it?

A new handbag.

Yes, it turned out the strap that went across the body had a large buckle, which in turn put pressure on the underwire of one cup.

I adjusted the buckle position and the pain went, in a few days.

Life is strange ::)

countrybumpkin

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 06:46:21 PM »

A couple of years ago I had something similar.

It developed into quite a bad pain, especially when I bent down.  It took me two or three months to figure out the cause, and you would never guess what caused it?

A new handbag.

Yes, it turned out the strap that went across the body had a large buckle, which in turn put pressure on the underwire of one cup.

I adjusted the buckle position and the pain went, in a few days.

Life is strange ::)

;D ;D ;D