Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Guidelines in Practice:practical implementation tips for HRT  (Read 1616 times)

Hurdity

I subscribe to a weekly medical info e-mail called Guidelines in Practice – which is intended for health professionals but it seems anyone can get the e-mails.

This week there was an excellent article written by Nick Panay and Claire Bellone on practical implementation tips on hormone replacement therapy re the NICE Guidelines. I know there is a section of the MM website for health professionals only so I am sure this will have been posted in there but from a patient's point of view this is an excellent summary for anyone whose GP is not playing ball, or has outdated information or using their own prejudices (against HRT) to inform their decision as to whether to prescribe HRT.

Do visit this site and have a look at the top tips! I have down-loaded the article to a word doc and hopefully you will be able to do so as well? If not I can reproduce extracts of it on here – as we can't upload attachments.

https://www.guidelinesinpractice.co.uk/hormone-replacement-therapy-practical-implementation-tips?utm_source=MGP%20Ltd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=7096873_20160513%20GinP%20Highlights&utm_content=HRT1&dm_i=HEZ,483ZD,A1RBH6,FEF5L,1

Hurdity x :)

dahliagirl

Re: Guidelines in Practice:practical implementation tips for HRT
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 01:44:54 PM »

Thank you.  That was interesting.  Very much what is said on here  :)

I could not see anything to download it, but it is viewable with not problems.

Cazikins

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 03:28:46 PM »

Thanks for the link Hurdity, very interesting reading.

Keepgoing

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 05:12:06 PM »

Very interesting and positive thanks hurdity xx