Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hi guys newbie and new to elleste duet 2mg . .Help!  (Read 1583 times)

FloraDora

Hi guys newbie and new to elleste duet 2mg . .Help!
« on: May 05, 2016, 09:17:10 PM »

Hello ladies . . I am 48 and started the peri about two years ago. I have been put on elleste duet 2mg after 1mg did absolutely nada.
Anyway it is almost two months and have put on half a stone!  :( My weight has been the same for years and always trained but what they seem to of done has drastically increased my appetite and now takes alot to feel satiated. Have any of you gals had this problem and does it go? Is all hrt like this!? It has helped my awful low low and irrational moods but this gal no likes getting fatter!
All replies very appreciated.As no one else to ask as gp said to Google!!

Mel x
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:19:45 AM by FloraDora »

Noodle

Re: Hi guys newbie and new to elleste duet 2mg . .Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 10:32:03 PM »

Hi, I started back at Weight Watchers at the same time I started Elleste duette Conti in Jan this year.  Despite being a really good girl,  lost a measly 6 lbs over the next 3 months ( from past experience, felt I should have lost around a stone).

i Swapped to Femoston and the additional weight I thought I should have lost, just melted off me over the next 4 weeks  I don't know if it is the drop in estrogen between the pills or the change in progesterone. 

Lots of ladies will tell you it's just our age and that we have to be more careful with what we eat.  I'm sure that's true, but I am convinced that HRT can play a part, equally I'm sure the different recipes/brands can have different effects.

FloraDora

Re: Hi guys newbie and new to elleste duet 2mg . .Help!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 06:51:49 AM »

Thank you for that as I do not think it is just because you hit menopause if that was the case when I started a couple of years ago it would of started then. And I have always weight trained and hit work outs too. Hmm back to the doctor it is and will ask about that hrt. .