Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: First dose estrogel, Galadriel and a book!  (Read 1624 times)

Callisto

First dose estrogel, Galadriel and a book!
« on: April 30, 2016, 10:14:02 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Well just wanted to say that I applied my first dose (1 pump rather than two as suggested by DG and Hurdity). Probably a bit over-cautious but I used a surgical glove to avoid getting on hands incase I somehow later smeared my dear elderly gentlemen dog and made him grow breasts.

The gel was appealingly crystalline clear, spilled out glistening magically.. Excuse my whimsicality but hoping to emerge Galadriel-like in a few months!

I am reading Claire Warga, 'Menopause and the Mind- Cognitive Effects of Perimenopause and Menopause including Memory Loss, Foggy Thinking, Verbal Slips'.. It may be old ( book first edition 2000) but, 'boy', does it come up trumps with describing in detail a range of cognitive symptoms that are exactly as I have been experiencing. Anyone else read it? I got it for 1p plus postage on Amazon. Obviously in medical fields esp. when referring to research over 16 years old you need to read around the lines but if, like me, one of your main symptoms is having achieved a raisin for a brain this is fascinating reading..
C🐾

Dancinggirl

Re: First dose estrogel, Galadriel and a book!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 10:59:23 AM »

Don't worry about the application process.  I squirt it onto my palm and smear it liberally over my inner thighs and allow this to dry.  You could just have some wet wipes handy for wipe you hands if you are worried about any transfer but, as a dog has fur, I doubt any would really be absorbed from your hands.  Don't expect things to work straight away and don't look for problems  - in about 3-4 weeks the benefits should start to kick in. Dg x