Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: how should I effect the change from Oestrogel/ Utro to Femseven conti  (Read 1625 times)

grumpyjane

Hello all

After various trials and tribulations with doctors abroad and GPs in UK, I am having to change from Oestrogel/ Utro (vaginally) to Femseven conti. Don´t really want to change but my gel is about to run out and I can´t find any here in Venezuela.  :-\
On my recent visit my GP in the UK eventually prescibed Femseven conti as she didn´t see why  I needed a bleed. (I´m post meno). I have maybe  3 or 4 more days worth of gel, but am due to start my 12 days Of Utro tomorrow. Should I just forget the Utro and start on the patches when the gel runs out?
And then what the hell am I going to do when my 8 patches run out and I can´t get any more hormones!!  :steamed:

J x

Kate50

Re: how should I effect the change from Oestrogel/ Utro to Femseven conti
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 07:37:29 AM »

Can you get them over the Internet?

Mary G

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 11:56:15 AM »

Why don't you just buy the oestrogen gel online? 

If you get really stuck, PM your details to me and I will post you some oestrogen gel from Spain.  I can't imagine why they don't have this brand in Venezuela, is it because of all the supply problems over there?  Should be easy for me to get it to you as both Spanish speaking places but I will have to fill out a customs declaration as you are non-EU.

Let me know if you are interested.

grumpyjane

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 09:01:33 PM »

Hi ladies
If only it were that easy! I did get my last supply here in January but now there is nothing available, hard even to find paracetamol. We live in the middle of nowhere, 400 miles from the nearest city. OH is there at the moment, trying to find this, amongst other things.
Thank you so much for the offer Mary G. Unfortunately the postal network here is non existent, and not sure how sending by DHL or other would work. I´ll have to investigate further.
J x