Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Just started Femoston- advice plse  (Read 1949 times)

Annies

Just started Femoston- advice plse
« on: April 06, 2016, 09:38:19 AM »

Hi there- 2 questions I'd be v grateful for advice on.
I bit the bullet and took my first Femoston tab this morn after great dilemma. (for sleep and bad PMS mood swings mainly) Not sure if I'm imagining it but I'm feeling slightly strange-kind of spaced out / dizzy shortly after taking it. Is this a common side effect? If so should it improve quickly?
Also perhaps a silly question but are all the tabs for days 1-14 identical in composition?  I took the third tablet  marked "Wednesday" this morn, rather than the first tab marked "Monday". Is that ok?
Thanks everyone.

dahliagirl

Re: Just started Femoston- advice plse
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 11:18:03 AM »

I felt spaced out for about a week when I first started hrt, then back to normal.  I haven't felt it since, when I have changed or increased the dose.  I made my son come along and help with the shopping because I was feeling more scatty (although this is normal for me :o )

The tablets that are the same colour are all the same.  You will start on the first day which is Wednesday for you, take them for two weeks, then start the Wednesday on the second colour.

Annies

Re: Just started Femoston- advice plse
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 03:04:23 PM »

Thanks Dahliagirl- I thought that was probably the case re the days. I always get clucky when starting new meds so just wanted to be sure. I'm glad your lightheadedNess faded pretty quickly- feels unpleasant so hopefully mine will too.
Did it improve your sleep quality quickly if that was an issue for you? Thanks. ....