Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Day 37 of cycle and started Oestrogel, need help please.  (Read 1647 times)

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
Day 37 of cycle and started Oestrogel, need help please.
« on: March 11, 2016, 12:57:14 PM »

Hello
I have patiently waiting for my period for 10 days and still nothing. During this time I have felt my mood slowly drop.
Therefore I have started the Oestrogel this morning and want a bit of advice please.  When it says a pump, are we talking a pea size or are we talking a full plunge, more like the amount you put on your toothbrush?

I have checked the instructions and it doesn't say.  Also it doesn't state when to start if your periods are irregular.

I hope I'll be alright!

Tangerinedreams

Re: Day 37 of cycle and started Oestrogel, need help please.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 01:18:54 PM »

Hello there, I pump is a full plunge.  The container is set up so that it delivers 1 pump each time you push the button on the top fully down until the gel stops coming out.  I don't blame you for not waiting any longer, its horrible feeling down.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 02:25:00 PM »

Tangerine is absolutely right - do a full plunge to get one dose.  Dg x

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 04:35:27 PM »

Thank you for the replies - I think I did a pea size earlier, so will do a full pump this evening after my shower. 

For now, I think I intend to split the dose between mornings and night as I see a lot of other ladies also do this.

Really hope this works for my hot flushes....had 6 between 7am and 9.30am this morning.  Also my brain seems to have gone on strike too! 

I've noticed there's a oestrogel and utrostegan thread so I'm off to read up on that.