Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Cervix low or prolapse  (Read 2227 times)

mollie2

Cervix low or prolapse
« on: February 19, 2016, 11:54:11 AM »

Im still waiting for my hospital appt regarding urethra / cervix probs and was wondering if anyone else had issues similar.. I feel as though my insides are sitting very low in my vagina but from what i can see i think its my cervix, It also feels really sore and itchy like when you get thrush but I dont have thrush which is for sure, Im practically living at gps and they dont know whats wrong, Im having a lot of pain in my vagina and lower tummy which is consistant, This has gone on for many many months and is ruling my life 

Maryjane

Re: Cervix low or prolapse
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 03:52:55 PM »

Are you on full and local HRT ? The way to be sure it's your cervix is to put a finger up whilst standing and cough . I wonder if what you are seeing is your urethr at the opening ,?

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 05:50:07 PM »

I had similar symptoms to you mollie2 and it was a uterine prolapse. 

Taz x

mollie2

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 10:07:54 PM »

Im on a patch and provera tablets, I cant do the feeling inside thing, Absolutly no way.. Taz how was it resolved for you?

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 12:27:24 AM »

I had a vaginal hysterectomy and a front wall repair. If you catch it soon enough you can sometimes stop it getting worse with the right type of pelvic floor exercises. I also found that  HRT helped.

Taz x