Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Pain in one boob  (Read 2352 times)

Smokey

Pain in one boob
« on: January 12, 2016, 08:39:45 PM »

Hi I'm getting a niggly pain in one boob it comes and goes has been there last couple of months, I asked my doctor and she prodded a bit and said its ok nothing to do with heart or anything. Is this also hormone related?

Smokey

Re: Pain in one boob
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 08:56:12 PM »

Thanks for that quick reply Sparkle, it did make me worry a bit, my neighbours a midwife and she said its hormones too.

Are you ok today? I Drove our new car today was a bit worried as its an automatic, but it was easy just got to stop my right foot from trying to take over😀

Smokey

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 08:57:02 PM »

That was meant to be left food (clutch one)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 02:55:01 PM »

I think that some ladies use Evening Primrose to ease symptoms?

dahliagirl

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 03:04:26 PM »

I have had this where my breasts have blown up like balloons then I am left with one side with a sore patch that keeps coming back - it was the place I used to get blocked ducts.  It happened after my first mammogram (not nice experience, got bruising) and, unfortunately, just before my second one due to hormones (very different experience, very gentle) so that I got recalled for thickening of the tissues (really nice mammogram lady there who was absolutely brilliant!!!  ;D).

I found that taking ibuprofen for a few days and changing to my poor old, comfortable Warner bra (now sadly a gonner) sorted it out.