Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bleed/Smearing and Cramping with Kliofem 2mg/1mg (Estradiol and Norethisterone)  (Read 18137 times)

BreadFruit

No more bleeding thank goodness.

Flushes have come back but are still manageable. They are not as bad as before. I may start up again on the HRT though if they become really bad, just scared to go through a bleed like that again.

Have not been able to see the doc yet as she is on holiday. But may wait on that anyway as its not too bad at this time.

I have to work really hard on the cravings. Definitely need to fill up on a porridge before going shopping or things find their way into my trolley that should not be there.

BreadFruit

I cannot believe I wrote that yesterday. What a change of a day makes. You probably think I am crazy.

But this morning I was really stiff and had trouble getting out of bed and the stairs were terrible, I have 2 flights of stairs in my house.

Also the night was not good as lots of weaker flushes but still waking up. And then a really horrid flush hit me all of a sudden.

So I have put myself back on HRT tablets as I still have loads.

I know that I am jo-jo'ing round a bit with taking the HRT and then stopping after a good month and now after a 3 week break taking them again, but those flushes this morning and the pain in the knees scared me. I cannot face those big, violent flushes. I just cant.

Pages: 1 [2]