Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gallbladder  (Read 12607 times)

wombat62

Re: Gallbladder
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2015, 11:20:32 AM »

Hi

My doc did give me a referral for endo and colon initially until it was established the one a few weeks ago was gb related and then we put that on hold until I'd seen another gastro who could do the fishing for stones in the duct if necessary.

I'm seeing the gp again as I want to bring her up to speed so I'll mention the tender stomach to her. The other doc gave me some tablets for reflux, stomach acid just in case there might be an ulcer as well. The course will clear up anything.

I may also ask if she can recommend a dietitian as I know you need to keep some fat in the diet otherwise that then can create other problems like dizziness and brain fog. Also trying to get enough calories a day is hard once you start cutting out fats and consequently sugar as in cakes and biscuits.

Things do happen fast here, if you have bloods or scans done in the morning the results are usually back later that day! My doc also posts them to a website and they text me when it's cleared for me to see!

Just got to get back on an even keel now and try and keep gally happy, even though Christmas food won't be much fun this year!

wombat62

Re: Gallbladder
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2015, 11:24:50 PM »

Hi

Today is going to be difficult with all the lovely food around! Like Ju I've become an avid label reader...can you believe on Ferro Roche has 5gms of fat in it!!! I used to be able to put a few of those away...eek!

This episode does seem to have had an effect through my whole digestive system but hopefully will settle down soon.

Interestingly I looked up the gallbladder meridian and a lot of the emotional side of it does relate to what's happened in the last year and a half....mmmmm food for thought!

Might go and investigate acupuncture or  get some reflexology done, help balance things out.

Have a lovely fat free Christmas...oh joy!
Pages: 1 2 [3]