Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Femseven Conti  (Read 1818 times)

michelle.b

Femseven Conti
« on: October 20, 2015, 03:23:45 PM »

Hello, Ive just been given Femseven Conti 50 patches today by my GP and was wondering if anybody has had any luck with these and if they stick any better than they used to as my older sister had these for a while and said they were great but didn't stick very well. Any advice on these patches would be really appreciated as this will be my 4th try at HRT but first with a patch.
Many Thanks :)

Hurdity

Re: Femseven Conti
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 07:01:16 PM »

Hi michelle.b

Well I would have said  :welcomemm: but you've been and gone.  :-\

Some posts get missed unfortunately but are usually answered by someone within a couple of days! We're all busy people like you and there are so many posts!!

Anyway in case you're looking sorry I can't help with the Femseven -  there are a few members who have used these but I gather from what they've said that there can be sticking problems. I remember someone saying recently that she changed them a day or two early for just this reason - it did mean having to order a few extra but GP should have no problem with this if some come unstuck.

I've always used patches and find them great (Estradot which are tiny + separate progesterone) so I do hope you get on OK with these.

Do consider rejoining as you will always find help and support on here  :)

Hurdity x