Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Finally feeling good!  (Read 7546 times)

Hurdity

Re: Finally feeling good!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 11:49:16 AM »

I'm sure that's a possibility Sunnydays. Years ago when I was using Cyclogest which came as 2 x 200 mg pessaries nightly for 11 days in 4 weeks - I tried doing this (ie starting with 200 mg and gradually increasing over a couple of days to 400 mg and doing the same when coming off) as I was getting migraines, but a friend who was keen on progesterone advised me against it and said it was more likely to cause migraines. I hadn't read anything about it then so not sure she was right. However because of that I stopped and just carried on. With the 100 mg utrogestan capsules this is possible but it would mean extending the number of days - to ensure you get the same total amount of prog ( depending on your oestrogen dose of course). It's certainly not playing around too much as it's the same total amount and actually is more natural in terms of how our cycle works naturally. I don't know anyone who does this though!

Hurdity x

orchid

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 04:03:37 PM »

Abbyh do you mind me asking how old you are? Brill that you're feeling good! X

Nell

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 12:38:47 PM »

Hi abbyH, I'm really hoping that you are still around as we have so many of the same issues! Peri, anti-thyroid abs, fibroids, low ferritin...
Would love to know how you are doing now?

Keepgoing

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 01:20:04 PM »

I also feel good on this regime and when I come of the utro it is not as bad as my normal pmt was so that's a plus for me...I still get a bit low and sensitive round my period but before hrt and most of my fertile years I was seriously depressed and almost suicidal most months then as soon as my period came within an hour I was normal, so the little low I feel on utro I can handle much better...so if you find what works for you stick with it xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 02:14:07 PM »

:welcomemm:  Nell

Nell

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 05:54:16 PM »

Thank you!  :)

CLKD

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 05:57:05 PM »

Browse round Nell.  Make notes  ;)

Nell

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 06:08:35 PM »

Oh I am :o Read all 41 pages of the estrogel and utrogestan support group last night. Am now trying to squeeze a new person's post out of my befuddled brain...

Tinkerbellj

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 08:21:05 PM »

Thank u for giving those of us New to this regime hope for . light at the end of the tunnel :)

Tempest

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 09:10:33 PM »

How are you doing today, Tink? I'm feeling much better today and hope you're feeling a bit better too. Hang in there!

And welcome, Nell! I'm kinda new too. :welcomemm:

Tinkerbellj

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 09:01:39 AM »

Tempest I feel terrible. Dizzy head all over pain cant stop crying zero energy. I upped my dose to 2 pumps this morning not sure if its right or wrong but feeling seriously like this can't go on. I cant go in. The house is a mess I am a mess. Stomach cramps constantly feeling like a need a poo but lower down like period pain....Sorry tmi. Sorry for going on jusy ive had 18 months of this  when will it stop >:(

EllaM

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2016, 02:34:37 PM »

Hi Abby, just want to say that I am so pleased you are finally feeling better. I replied when you first posted as our stories were so similar.
Unfortunately, despite being on a very similar regime (estradot 75) I am still suffering with awful fluctuations and have been off work for 6 weeks as cannot string a couple of decent days together. I feel so despondent 😢.
I pray that your good health lasts and want to thank you for showing us that there is hope xx

CLKD

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2016, 03:47:01 PM »

When you get a 'better' day Girls, try not to do too much - enjoy the feeling!  If you rush into stuff energy is burned up so you get back to square one  >:(  ::)
Pages: 1 [2]